My first blog-series: My first half marathon (SF BioFreeze Half Marathon 2019)



This is the first time that I experimented with something that I had been wanting to do for so long - writing a blog series. It just felt like the perfect topic to start with. My first blog series is about my first ever half marathon. It was a long journey, so I thought that it deserved to be told in parts so that I could be as thorough as I wanted to be in my narration.

So hop on to the train, and read along while I relive one of the most exciting journeys in my life.


I was nowhere close to setting a PR, but I know I can never get worse than this. Because you'll always be better at something if you have the courage to do it again. So that being said, here is my certificate of completion, with the not-so-good statistics on it! 




If you do read them, please leave a comment/feedback on the blogpost.

Thank you! 😄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENGINEERING : A lost treasure yet to be recovered

WOMAN

The man who has no inner life is a slave to his surroundings