Moving on to new beginnings...

I have decided to finally move away from my blog to Medium so that my content can be easily accessed by a larger audience.

If you are interested in following my writings, you can find me on Medium at nidhimenon.medium.com. I have a Medium publication by the name Spiels of a quill that currently has all the posts from my latest #EndoTheStigma series. Most other posts will be ported to this publication at a later time.

This blog and its name have always been close to my heart, and will continue to be so! It is just getting a makeover by moving on to Medium, to hopefully be received with love by more people than before. See you there! 🙂

Merci!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENGINEERING : A lost treasure yet to be recovered

WOMAN

The man who has no inner life is a slave to his surroundings